Is there a company out there that owes you money? Maybe they do and you don’t know. Visit Missing Money’s website, enter your name and they’ll tell you if someone owes you money. If you find your name, the website will take you to the website for the state you reside in where you can submit a form to claim your funds.


For all my fellow Philly folks, you can just visit PA Treasury’s website and take it from there.


Leave a Reply