Over 100 couponers were asked this one simply question
“What advice would you give a new couponer?”
Here are some of the best answers:
- Stay organized!
- Don’t argue with store employees, just try another store or come back another time.
- Don’t expect overnight success, couponing takes time and patience but the rewards are a plenty.
- Start small and work yourself into it. Focus on couponing at your favorite store, then add on stores as your comfort level increases.
- Never throw out coupons until they expire.
- Don’t compare yourself to other couponers, as long as you save you’re already ahead.
- You don’t have to chase every single deal
- Don’t give up, couponing takes time!!