Checkout 51 is on my list of must have couponing apps! It’s super easy to use, receipt scanning rebate app. You earn cash back when you buy certain products at the supermarket.
Here’s how to make Checkout 51 work for you!
- Select which ones you are interested in buying.
- Visit your supermarket between Thursday through Wednesday to purchase the items on your Checkout 51 list.
- Upload photos of your receipt to the app.
- Checkout 51 processes the receipt and adds the saving amount of funds to your account.
- You can request a check when your account balance reaches $20
Please note: The list is updated each Thursday and 12 a.m. and the items on the list qualify for cash back until the following Wednesday at 11:59 p.m. Receipt has to be uploaded during the same week that the offers are listed.
- You can shop at any grocery store, drugstore, superstore, warehouse club and select online stores.
- You can stack deals and save big by using coupons or other discounts, unless otherwise noted by the Checkout51 item.
- You will only get the cash back for exact items, including size and flavor. Be sure that you buy the exact item listed in the app.
- You can claim each offer one time, although you can have multiple offers.
- The offers are limited in quantity, sometimes by the time you head to the store, the offer may no longer be available.