We’ve listed the basics of the Shoprite Coupon Policy for a quick overview and easy understanding when it comes to using coupons at Shoprite to save big, build your stockpile and have an enjoyable couponing experience.
You can find the full version by visiting: Shoprite’s Official Coupon Policy
Shoprite Coupon Policy Overview
Shoprite’s store manager has the authority modified at the store manager’s discretion.
- Internet printables, but only if they scan
- Accepts Digital Coupons. You can add digital coupons to your Price Plus Card on Shoprite’s Website or through the Shoprite app! Here is a helpful video: How to add Shoprite Digital Coupons to your Price Plus Card
- Coupons for over a dollar on but will reduce the amount of the coupon.
- Accept Catalinas even with another logo on it as long as it says “Manufacturer Coupon”.
- Shoprite Doubles Coupons. Each store varies, but most double your coupons up to $1.00, some store fully double your coupons. For example, if you present a coupon for $0.75 off a jar of mayo, Shoprite will also take off $0.25, making the total amount off $1.00. For stores that fully double, the same amount of the coupon will be taken off twice, for bigger savings.
- Shoprite allows stacking of store coupons (digital and in-ad) with manufacturer coupons.
- Shoprite offers Downtime Dollars. Downtime Dollars is a program that Shoprite runs where you watch videos and give feedback, in return you get cash added to your Price Plus Card. For an overview of the program read this: Shoprite Downtime Dollar$. You can also watch the step by step video here: Shoprite Downtime Dollars 101: How to Add Funds to your Price Plus Club Card
Need a printable version? Download a copy of the Shoprite Coupon Policy below.